Ziggetty is a simple HTTP
server for static web sites.
Ziggetty is pre-release software. Tagged releases to begin shorty.
Ziggetty is a web server for static content, only, written in the
Zig Programming Language. By being focused
on static sites, ziggetty can attempt to be secure and highly performant.
- An extremely simple and modern HTTP server for static web content.
- Minimal configuration with safe defaults.
- No memory allocations.
- Optional directory lists.
- Partial Content / Range support.
- Directory-based vhosts.
- Strong ETag.
- CGI support.
- Turing-complete configuration files.
- Let's Encrypt integration.
- Ziggetty is developed by Terin Stock.
- Site served by ziggetty!